Let the Sunland-Tujunga Chamber introduce your business!
The Chamber will promote your mixer on the website and in e-blasts to our member database. We recommend Wednesdays or Thursdays from 5 to 7pm. Show off your business with Sunland-Tujunga Chamber of Commerce mixers. Make powerful contacts as you highlight your business.
Mixer event requirements
- Requests for a Mixer should be made to two months prior to the date to give time for marketing, promotion and invitations to be prepared and sent.
- Room for approximately 30-60 guests inside and/or outside with some seating.
- Food: hors d’oeuvres and light food and beverages. You may coordinate and provide this yourself or ask the Chamber for recommendations of member providers.
- Beverages: coffee, soft drinks, beer & wine. You are responsible for complying with all relevant government liquor licenses.
- Tables: a small table and two chairs for Chamber staff inside entrance to welcome guests. A second table to display raffle prizes and member information.
- Please provide a logo, flyer, and photo of your business to the Chamber.
Raffle items and tours are encouraged to showcase and promote your business. Chamber members will also be encouraged to bring raffle prizes.
If you haven’t previously sponsored a mixer, please attend one to familiarize yourself with the procedures.
Return the signed Mixer Form and also email your logo to the Chamber six weeks prior to your mixer date. Your signed Mixer Form can be returned via email or hand-delivered to the office, 8250 Foothill Blvd., #A, Sunland, CA 91040.
If you are mailing out your own invitations, please send a sample invitation to the Chamber office.
Your event will be listed on the Chamber website for all to see, as well as on our facebook and twitter feeds. The Chamber will also send a press release to dozens of local media outlets, so please let us know if you are doing anything special for your event, such as performances, give-aways, etc.
The Chamber will promote your event (before and after) and coordinate presentations from officials for ribbon-cuttings and certificates of congratulations.