Why Join the Chamber?
The Chamber of Commerce is a voluntary group of business owners, professional leaders, and community members working together to promote the overall growth and development of Sunland-Tujunga and our surrounding areas. We are here to foster and promote the economic and general welfare of the entire area by stimulating growth and cooperation between all facets of business, government, social organizations and the general public.
By joining the Sunland-Tujunga Chamber of Commerce, you are becoming a part of the Valley’s largest business and professional organization, concerned with the future of commerce, industry, and civic progress.
Won’t you join us? By joining, you make us a more effective asset to our community. Becoming involved brings you into contact with dedicated people who strive to keep you informed of local, state and national legislation that may affect you or your business.
Make a splash with Ribbon Cutting or Grand Opening events!
Ribbon cuttings and grand opening ceremonies benefit our Chamber members by generating publicity for their businesses. Learn more >
Here are some of your benefits:
- Ribbon-cutting event with the Chamber of Commerce Board members and local business owners/residents attending and inviting City, County & State Officials to attend and photo opportunities and social media pushed out by the Chamber.
- Free website presence for three months on the Chamber website leading them to your website or Facebook page.
- Receive a membership plaque ($25 value) to display at your office showing you are a part of the business community, will include yearly issued stickers portraying how many years you’ve been a member.
- Name of your business listed on the online Chamber directory for the community to contact you
- Notary services for Chamber members at the Office at discounted prices
- Placing member highlights on our website throughout the year and also on the Step & repeat canvas on display at all Chamber events.
- Promote your business at the next mixer to all attendees with an elevator speech (1-2 minutes)
- Discounted advertising on the Chamber website or Facebook page.
- Attending mixers for discounted pricing ($5 for members, $10 for non members).
- Put business cards or flyers at the Chamber office.
- Chamber will send press releases to the local newspapers to advertise your business among others throughout the year.
- Opportunity to give raffle prizes at future mixers and further promote your business and exposure to the local residents and other businesses and socialize with the community movers & shakers.
- Sponsorship opportunities for local events throughout the year to publicize your business and show your support for the community.
Advertise with the Chamber!
Our website is a great place to share your wares and make yourself known within the community. All advertisements can link to a website or social media page of your choice. Learn more >